29 December 2008

Catch Up

When I created this blog, I had promised myself that I would make sincere attempts to write everyday, or perhaps, every other day. Perhaps, a few times per week would suffice. Unfortunately, I did not anticipate an autumn replete with cold virus after cold virus after sinus infection after additional cold virus for all of the members of our family, canine members excluded.  I also found myself living and breathing the University of Minnesota, in two very time consuming courses. 

Well, the semester has ended.  Whew!  The children are presently asleep.  Bernard is "suggesting" (read: yelling at the TV) game strategy for 'Deal or No Deal' contestants, and the dogs lay at my feet. Let the blog catch up begin!  (At least until a child awakens or a canine needs a potty break which, according to my calculations, will occur in approximately ten minutes...give or take a minute, of course).