06 October 2009

My Sweet Malachy


In Our Heart

We thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
We think of you in silence. We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories, and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake, with which we’ll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
We have you in our heart.

In Loving Memory of Malachy
09 July 2002 - 04 October 2009
Good-bye my sweet Malachy. We will love and cherish you always. I miss you so.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
I am a friend of Tim and I just wanted to express my sorrow to you and your family at the loss of Malachy.

I have lost several dogs in my life and I can only imagine the sadness in your life

Malachy was such a beautiful dog

Tony

Unknown said...

May happy memories of his fuzzy, cute face carry you through these sorrowful times. - Mark (a friend of Tim's)